FDI POLAND INVESTMENT AWARDS: SUMMIT AGENDA
20 October 2016
9:00 – 9:15
Welcome and Introduction
9:15 – 10:15
Expansion Strategies for Poland: Greenfield, Buyouts, and Takeovers.
Identifying Target opportunities; Financing Issues; Alternative Strategies; Greenfield vs. Takeovers
- Steven Harman, Director, Continental Europe FC Operations, Amazon
- Kenneth G. Huang, Head of International Investment and Development, China Everbright International Limited (Hong Kong). Recent purchase of Polish waste management firm Novago.
- (HK Scan; Zalando; MB Aerospace Technologies)
10:15 – 10:45
Expanding West: Germany, Scandinavia, UK, France, or US
Top Takeover Deals and Techniques by Polish firms Abroad: Case Studies for CEOs and CFOs.
- Jerzy Makarski, Bury Technologies (with major manufacturing plant in Mexico )
- Philippe Gassmann, Economic Counsellor, Head of Regional Office for Central Europe and Baltic States, French Embassy in Poland
- TBC: (Izo-Blok; Colian; Wielton; Suempol; Brainly, or DocPlanner)
11:00 – 11:30
Coffee Break and Networking
11:30 – 12:30
Expanding East: the cases of China and India
Opening Comments from Mr. Martin Reichel, Board Member of HSBC Bank Polska S.A.
- Krzysztof Wozniak, Head of Multinationals & International Subsidiary Banking, HSBC Bank Polska S.A.
- Amit Lath, prezes, Indo-Polish Chamber of Commerce.
- Martin Lauritsen, MBL (major manufacturer of wheelchairs in China and Poland)
- Bartosz Ziolek, AmberFoods