Attending the Gala: 20 October 2016
The evening begins at 18:30 with cocktails and networking, then sit-down dinner in the Ballroom at 20:00 (Tables of 10). The Awards ceremony begins during dinner about 20:45, with winners announced on stage. About 22:00, we finish the Awards ceremony, with desserts, wines, music and more networking in the foyer. Live music and fine wines by Mielżyński to celebrate the winners.
The event will attract nearly 250 international guests, from more than 23 countries - top execs of major foreign direct investors in Poland - and top Polish companies expanding abroad.
The FDI Awards gala is supported by:
- Commercial Offices of many Embassies
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MSZ), Economic division
- Multiple media partners: BizPoland Magazine, BiznesPolska.pl, Wprost
Seating is limited, and tables are assigned on a "first-come, first-served" basis.
(Members of select foreign Chambers of Commerce in Poland receive 50% discount, which applies to both Gala and Forum tickets.)
- Single tickets to the Gala: 1800 PLN
- Single tickets to the FDI Forum: 600 PLN
- Single ticket to both FDI Gala and Forum: 2200 PLN
Table-of-ten for the Gala: 12800 PLN
(includes table flag with company logo)